128 Owl mini album

Hello everyone!

Today I want to show you my owl mini album with my flowers.

You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'


To make this cute little album I used fold-a-long die it's one of die
which you can win on my candy.













I used:

Sizzix Thinlits 661138 Card, Owl Label Fold-a-long

I'm entering following challenges:

- #52 Challenge with guest (Scrapakivi)
I was inspired by the colours of course.
I tried to use the same ribbon colours like on moodboard.
I played with pink tones ( Hopefully successful )
- Challenge with Kolorowy Jarmark (Diabelski Mlyn)
I used (from moodboard) baby theme,
Pink colours with Hint of mint and yellow, white twine

You can support me by following me on:

Comments

  1. Łał, jaki świetny albumik , jaki pomysłowy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we buy the owl pattern? I just love it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me your email to kartkadopolski [at] gmail.com and I will let you know when I open my Etsy shop.

      Delete
  3. Can we buy the owl pattern? I just love it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me your email to kartkadopolski [at] gmail.com and I will let you know when I open my Etsy shop.

      Delete

Post a Comment