63 January challenge at House of Cards blog

Hello everyone!

I want to invite you to a new challenge 
at
House of Cards
and YES!
I'm a new member of House of Cards Design Team!
(Mynn and Sue - I want to say thank you once again for choosing me)
This month we ask you to use embossing and/or colors


This month I was inspired by the colours.
I start with the cream base, then I used my favourite brand UHK Gallery (Loft pad)
This paper is amazing and I enjoy every moment of my work.
I used forest green and brown to make colour borders.
For the end I added metal charm Love Birds 6350/0303 (Joy Crafts)

You can find more inspiration at
 House of Cards Challenge Blog

and also on Design Team members blogs:
Mynn : Owner Sue: Co-Owner

Cohenna | Donna | Dotty Jo Em | Emily | Heather
Jane | Judy | Karen | Katy | Leslie | Linda
Merethe | Merlina | Michele | Paula | Rocky | Rosi | Ruza
Shawna | Shirley | Steph | Sue N. | Sue T. | Susan | Tina | Toni

Comments

  1. Happy New Year! So glad to have you on the team with us at HOC! Your card is beautiful! Love the bird!
    Judy HOC Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Katarzyne Ewa! Like the bird charm. Welcome to the team! Donna HOC Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing start to your term at HOC! Love you card! So glad you are on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, WOW, friend! This is an absolutely STUNNING debut, friend! LOVE the way you did up the sentiment and that fabulous bird! Just gorgeous! HUGS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! The papers you chose and how you put them together are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want to welcome you to the HOC DT team Katarzyna Ewa, and hope you enjoy as much as I have.
    Happy new year too.
    Welcome Newbie :)

    (✿*‿*) Ma (Merethe)
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Your debut was perfect! So glad to have you on the team! jane hoc dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your card is just gorgeous! I love that bird embellishment--it's perfect! Have a warm and crafty 2016!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous inspiration card! The colors are beautiful. Welcome to the team :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card huni! Love the bird! Welcome to the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! Jo x HOC/DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woooo .... I love it! is total diferent and very nice creation! i liked your blog... thanks for sharing with us! Happy to see you. Paula.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment