203. Communion album for Ruby

Hello everyone !


I just coming back after two jobs experience I finished at Friday. Before I change my full time job I have days I was existed but also days I have my crafty life. I was thinking that changing a job for part-time is a good idea, but unfortunately it wasn't work very well. I was more stressed and tired then I can imagine. So I leave my craft studio little behind, and miss it a lot.
Now I back and after excitement of going back to my regular duties,
I come back to my blog.


You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'

This is one of few albums which seems to be very popular right now as a gift for Communion.
This album can hold up to 12-14 photos (4" x 6" photo - 10cm x 15cm).
All pages are decorated with embossed pearl paper. Front cover decorated with scrapbook paper (UHK Gallery , Provence - le mur), pearl embossed paper, chipboard, graphics. 

I add greetings inside.


I'm entering following challenges: 

You can support me by following me on:

Comments

  1. Śliczna :)
    Dziękuje za udział w wyzwaniu ScrapAndMe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczna kartka, będzie wspaniałą pamiątką. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Altair Art - tekturki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to nie kartka, ale dziekuje za komentarz ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment