179. Wedding exploding box

Hello everyone !


Today I want to show you wedding exploding box. Violet is a spring colour for me so I can't resist to make violet / green / white colour combination exploding box. I really pleased how everything turned out. In pockets, I add a pull out photos of happy couple. I hope you like my design, as much as I do.





You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Etsy   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'
  My Stampin' Up! shop

Don't forget to check my Candy




I'm entering following challenges: 


You can support me by following me on:

Comments

  1. Just gorgeous Katarina and a fabulous keepsake for the happy couple! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Something New’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your exploding box is really fantastic. Love all the details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project! Love all the shimmery details and fancy pearls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment