170 Inspiration for HOC January challenge

Hello everyone !



I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas and new year eve.

I stay home almost a week right now, with extreme rain nose and tears in my eyes. 
So for the first time I'm late with my posting.



This is my inspiration for January HOC Challenge

This month we ask you to create cardand add a Building and/or Colours.



You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'

  My Stampin'UP shop

I used:

Nestabilities Radiant Rectangles [Spellbinders]
Cutting and Embossing Die - Scenery With House [Lea'bilities]
Snowflake Die Set [Dovecraft]

Centura pearl card pack [Crafters Companion]
Silent Night paper Pad [First Edition]

You can support me by following me on:

Comments

  1. That is absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes with Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, looks like a mini work of art, beautiful dimension and layout, love how you utilized the dies to construct the frame.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Piękna, lubię ten efekt 3D i te wszyskie warstwy :)Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!
    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luscious and so very elegant! Great design. Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooooooooooooo beautiful and elegant! WOW!!! a lovely take on "shape up" at SHOPPING OUR STASH! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. śliczna i bardzo klimatyczna praca ! dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu It's just fun !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This card is gorgeous! I love all the amazing details in your beautiful winter scene!
    Take care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Katarina! Love all the added elements!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soo Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us!!! Hugs... Paula

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment