48 Christmas wishes - part 3

Hello everyone!

Today my next Christmas card with polish wishes.
In every card you can switch wishes to english.

Kolejna kartka Świąteczna z polskimi życzeniami. Wszelkie napisy i życzenia mogą zostać zmienione na język angielski.


You can support by following me on:
 Możesz bardzo mnie wesprzeć, stając się obserwatorem na:

Facebook   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'



I used:


Stamp (Lemonade Stamps)

You can support by following me on:



Hugs
Katarina

Comments

  1. Lovely Katerina, I am glad you joined my candy. You will have to follow me again on my new blog or you won't get notification of my work...just click onto my name below and take you to my blog to follow...xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already in Annie :) Sorry about your blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment