14 Lifted Becca Feeken card in pastel pink

Hello Everyone!

At first I wanna Thank you DT members and visitors for all comments.

Today I lifted Becca Feeken (Amazing Paper Grace) card
which you can see here.






I'm entering into following challenge:
 wyzwanie kolorystyczne Mru (Diabelski Mlyn)




This square card measures 7 inches.

I use Spellbinders dies:
Asian Motifs and Nestabilities Decorative Elements Dies-Delightful Circles

Gold foil
Gray and pink pearl paper.
Ribbon (Docrafts Bellissima collection)
Pearls (Hobby craft)
Distress Inks

Papers:
Crafters Companion,
UHK Gallery 'Mademoiselle' 12 x 12 paper pack

Comments

  1. Becca is a fabulous artist...Love what you have made, gorgeous creation finished perfectly.xx
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetna, z nutką dostojeństwa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. przepiękna, jaka elegancka :) dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Diabelskiego Młyna :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment