12 The bookmark for a man with Distress Inks

Hello everyone!

Last months I tried few new technics and things which is not exactly cardmaking (which I made all my life). It gives me back this happiness of creation and explore new things.
I'm happy to say that today I made my first work full of Distress inks, which I use before only to pop up the edges in cards. For a long time I can't understand way making fully ink projects is so popular. I thought is a mess .. (I know funny) But anyway.. I decide now is the time to try.
So I bought few sets of stamps which I think is good to start with.
And guess what happened ?
I love it!
I'm asking myself why I don't try earlier?!
So stampers ... I know now that it a mess but not as big as fun from creation.

This is a bookmark I made:
Front and back 


On the front name Szymon/Simon
On the back sign 'tu czytam' / 'I read here'
 
I want it to be little different so I made this bookmark two layers and hidden sentiment inside,
I add a knotted twine to finish the sea themed look.

I'm entering into following chellenges:
City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 274 ~ Mood board challenge by Ros
my inspiration from mood bord - theme, colours and see
# Bingo (Scrap scinki)
media (glossy accent)-stempel -scinki


I used:
Distress inks - Vintage photo, Shaded lilac, Evergreen bough
Pentel 1.0mm Tip Hybrid Gel - I recommend it

Stamps:
Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Stamps Set GETTING THERE Travel ,
Inkadinkado Stamps Set DOWN BY THE SEASIDE,
Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Stamps Set PHRASES 2,
Inkadinkado Stamps Set COFFEE HOUSE Alphabet

Die cut Magiczna Kartka
Paper - UHK Gallery - Monsieur - 12x12" Paper Pack - I recommend it

Hugs
Katarina

Comments

  1. Very nice design board !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katarzyna these are just gorgeous, lovely bookmarks and great to give to someone as a gift.xx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie. And Yes it was a gift for one special man in my life :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful!! I love these! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastyczna zakładka :) piękne cieniowania :)
    PS. Odp. na pyt. dot."lukrowanych" tekturek. To UTEE i nagrzewnica :)
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O jejku dziekuje bardzo za odpowiedz! Tak mi sie ta tekturka podobala!

      Delete
  7. Piękny morski klimat uzyskałaś :) dziękuję za udział w scrap-ścinkowym wyzwaniu :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastyczna.
    Dziękuję za udział w zabawie ze ścinkami.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. A great way to use new techniques and it looks great! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment