11 CAS universal baby card

Hello everybody!

 I spend day making baby cards. 
First time in my life I work with craft paper and gold foil in this theme. 
This is my favorite card which I made today.


Baby cards is my favorite theme but not everybody lookin for pink or blue.
 So I try to make view cards white or colorful like this card. 
This card it's to congrats people just on the start of pregnancy (when you can't say is it boy or girl).



I'm entering into following chellenges:
 Mojo Monday 409 contest (Mojo Monday)
- 'metallics' (HOC)




I used:
Dovecraft 5x7 craft paper cards & envelopes pack (240gsm cards &100gsm envelopes)
A4 pastel pack paper (green)
Stampin'up Best Year Ever Designer series paper 138633
Stampin'up white baker's twine
Gold foil
pearl vellum
white pearls 1 mm
die - cottage cutz - Baby boy clothes (4 x 4)

Hugs
Katarina

Comments

  1. Sweet card! Great take on the sketch and use of metallics! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING!!! I LOVE the use of the gold paper--it's absolutely fabulous! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Annie. I hope someday I will be so crative like you :)

      Delete
  4. Love this card! It's so sweet and how cute is that baby outfit made of gold! :) Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card; love the shiny gold foil. Thanks for joining us at House of Card

    sue n.
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment