10 Little house

Hello everybody,
Today I made a box using <this file>. I want it to look crispy white and sparkling.
I think it is a beautiful gift not only for Christmas but for baby, wedding, adoption.
This small box can handle baner, mini album, cards or gift and of course keys for new home.








I'm entering into following chellenges:
- #8 'Monochromatycznie' (Skarbnica Pomyslow)
+ wyzwanie z Craft Passion 'Monochromatycznie'  (Diabelski Mlyn)
- #44 wyzwanie z gosciem (Rapakivi)

[ Colour inspiration, Pearls and sparkling from mood board ]







I used:
embossing folders:
on lead - Tattered Lace C6 Embossing folder - Holly
on box- Die'sire embossing folder A4 - Dots
on roof - Xcut A6 Embossing folder - Quilting
on house walls - Xcut 6 x 6 Embossing folder - Wood Grain

Hugs
Katarina

Comments

  1. Amazing box :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Skarbnica Pomysów :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's beautiful, Katarzyna! The embossing, pearls, sparkles, roof details and tulle look so pretty! I love it all in white! Thanks for the fantastic idea and for sharing with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning love this gorgeous creation. In answer to your question, my preference are copic markers, but occasionally I use my spectrum noir markers and aqua markers it depends what project I am doing. I also use my promarkers for some challenges only. In all I prefer my copic markers...hope this helps. The colour recipe was specifically for the Design Team I am on which is what we do to give you an idea of what colours and markers we use.xx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. The box is so beautiful, there are so many details and all fits perfecly :)
    Thank you for joining challenge with Craft Passion at Diabelski Mlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rewelacja :) Świetny pomysł :)
    Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Skarbnicy Pomysłów i Altair Art :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super projekt! Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Skarbnicy Pomysłów!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment