06 Red, white and blue ... New York (4th July)

Today I'm very stressed.
This is my first layout ever.
I had so much fun with it! (Surprisingly)

If you liked this project it plz tell me what you liked about it. 
I hope you enjoy.





My friend moved permanently to NY. Few days ago he had first time a visitor from Poland.
He's a photographer and he shared a tones of beautiful photos with us.
He inspired me to make this globe theme, 4th July theme project.






[I put random photo to show how I make the layering,
because I don't wanna show his personal photos]

I'm enternig into following challenges:


I used:
Magiczna Kartka papers:

red metallic paper, view shades of blue ink pads, red ink pad,
white pearls, sequins, metallic,blue and red gems, foam, Magic glue, 







Comments

  1. Piękna! Ile tu elementów! Wszystko tak super się przenika. Podziwiam, że tak super to wszystko ogarnęłaś i zawarłaś w jednej pracy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje :) Niepewnie sie czuje bo cala praca jest od poczatku do konca wymyslona przezemnie. Zachwycam sie pracami mediowymi. Kiedy skonczylam ta prace, i popatrzylam na inne to zabraklo mi wszystkiego - chlapania i gessa i kwiatow ... a ja szczerze mowiac myslalam o niebieskich migdalach chyba robiac ta prace. Skonczylam. Spojrzalam na nia, i sama siebie zapytalam a czemu nie ma kwiatkow?, a czemu to takie 'czyste' i 'grzeczne' :) ha ha ha ha

      Delete
  2. Wow, such a stunning card, I love the shape and all the bling in your design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, love all the layers and embellishments. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bardzo fajnie wyszła :)))
    dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu Cherry Craft :)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment